Lake Tahoe 25th July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you guys didnt miss anything!

my buddy didnt want to dive so i wasnt dragging all my gear up to the Lake. its a 9 hour drive or more, a little to deep to be solo so i opted to play alot of Golf instead :)

Should have taken my gear though, hit some balls into deep water and only way i was getting them was with scuba :)

Andy

next time i do both though

nope, i made my usual deposit :(

Only gambled for 90 min and i may have won 4 hands total. The gambling was bad so we left and played another 18 holes instead.

i had a better chance of finding a golden golf ball than winning a hand at BJ that day.

Andy

I haven't dived altitude, but the PADI Altitude Specialty suggests you wait at least 6 hours at altitude BEFORE diving. There are also limitations on the number of dives per day (2) and recommendations on a slower ascent rate....30 ft/min.

Just an FYI. Without me having any practical experience, on the surface (no pun intended) its seems more involved then just adjusting my computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom