Lake Rawlings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Always looking to dive with and meet new people.

My plans are not in concrete yet. I am having an electrical problem at my house that has to be delt with before I can go.

Have you guys been there recently? I'm helping out with an OW cert course this weekend and wondering what the temps have been. Any word on the temps and where the thermocline is?

warm to 19 feet Tuesday June 30, 2009. I did not go deeper than 27 feet in my 3mm wetsuit.Viz was fair, thought it would be better on a Tuesday. I like the covered tables around the park. Along with the bath house from last season, the park keeps getting better.

Thanks for the update Dave. How have you been, havent heard from you in abit. When will you be heading to Rawlings again?

I was there last weekend. I have seen it more crowded, but I haven't seen the visibility any worse. I think most everyone there was for checkout dives. I was also surprised to see the number of snorkelers and kayakers there. I thought they were restricted to weekdays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom