Lake Rawlings Wednesday Aprill 22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gregflier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was planning on going to Lake Rawlings on Wednesday to dive a couple tanks, get more comfortable in some equipment, work on skills and dive with a new buddy. My buddy may not be able to make it so I was wondering if anyone else was going who would be willing to let me tag along as an extra buddy. I'm not looking for a single diver who NEEDS a buddy at this time because it will be my buddies first dive after a weekend certification course and I want to be able to take things slowly and concentrate on her if she can go. If me buddy definately cancels, then someone who needs a buddy would be fine.

I'm pretty new and have a lot to learn, but would be happy to dive with divers of any experience level who would have me. Most of my diving has been with other newbies so I feel I am not dependent on a more experienced buddy. My last 4 dives (other then swimming pools) were in 110' of water digging for meg teeth.

I spent about half an hour in a 50 degree swimming pool last week and was comfy so the cold and equipment issues shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know if you are going Wednesday and I'll send phone and email info.

Thanks
Greg

PS: If anyone needs a buddy for lake Rawlings or anywhere else within a few hours of Bedford VA in the future, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom