Lake Pleasant 2/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AzAtty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm helping with a rescue class at Lake Pleasant on 2/23 (next Saturday; probably at the spillway). If anyone will be there and wants to do a couple dives, let me know.

I'll probably be around. I may be at Vista Point though. If I can't scare up anybody to dive with I'll let you know later in the week.

Steve.

If you guys are going to Vista Point, I wouldn't mind tagging along to get another dive or so here in Arizona, before I pack up and go back to Canada in a week or so. If that is alright send me a pm and where to meet. I was at Vista last weekend, visibility was horrible but still had fun goofing around and practicing some skills and the what not.

Steve

Steve reported that the docks are still at Vista Point, so he's looking at other dive sites. I'll be at the 10 lane boat ramp tomorrow at 8:00 with a class (unless they change the location on me, will know later tonight).

Hi you guys, I just received my dry-suit and I'm itching to try it out . Let me know where you're planning to dive Sat and I'll show up . Thanks

Aw Heck! I didn't look in on this thread after last Monday. I was at DT yesterday with a couple of other divers. The lake is getting busy with divers these days. There was even a school up from Tucson.
I'm thinking about going to Vista Point area next weekend (probably Sunday) boat docks or not. They told me that they should be done building them and will be towing them off to wherever. We'll see.

PM me when you're planning to go to the lake. Sundays are better for me than Saturdays but I'll slip away if I can.

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom