Lake Murray on Friday 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
TexDiveGuy and I will be up at Lake Murray Ok. on Friday. He says he's packing his doubles so I guess nothing is off limits. :crafty:
I'll be packing speargun heat in my side holster.
Listen up Girls... If you still are looking for that perfect gift for that special guy then I have your answer. Men just really love a gal that will give them a speargun as an early Christmas present.
I do love my Wife, she buys the coolest things :wink:

There are not too many fish out these days but so what. Catfish , Sunfish , White Bass beware !
It should be Sunny and nice too !

so, you're going' after those little minnows we saw a couple of weeks back?:confused: I didn't know they made spear guns that small.
Any chance you boys'll still be around on Sunday? With a heated tent and monster burgers?

OMG...Frank's got a GUN!

Run away, run away!

What kind ya get Frank, huh, huh? JBL, Biller, what?

Can I come by and see it?

What kind ya get?

Can I come by and see it?

It's a Mares Mini Mini Sten . It's about 20 inches long and pnumatic. It ought to work just fine for anything I'd run into in a lake. The holster straps to your thigh.
It makes you look like Mad Max :14:

Your always welcomed to stop by .

so, you're going' after those little minnows we saw a couple of weeks back?:confused: I didn't know they made spear guns that small.
Any chance you boys'll still be around on Sunday? With a heated tent and monster burgers?

I have two tips for the spear. One is the traditional barb and the other is a Nerf Ball that simply stuns the smaller fish so you can just pick them up and put them in the bag.
On Friday the 5 star Amish Chef will be cooking up my catch of the day for the Noon meal and serving it to us while we relax in the spa. I can't speak for Sunday yet.

This is scary that you are now armed -- underwater :11:

But, since you are armed, I have your first commercial assignment.
Your job is to travel to CSSP. Track down those darn little fish that like to nibble on ears! Shoot each one that you find!

Oh wait! This might be rewarding you for bad behavior. I seem to remember you were the one feeding them hot dogs a few months back :no

I love chicks in drysuits.

:confused: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

Returning to the regularly scheduled thread

It's a Mares Mini Mini Sten . It's about 20 inches long and pnumatic. It ought to work just fine for anything I'd run into in a lake. The holster straps to your thigh.
It makes you look like Mad Max :14:

Since it's a Mares (I know...Mauries), I thought you would look more like Steve McQueen with his Mare's Laig. :D

Damn...I just dated myself, didn't I? :rofl3:

Check your PMs Phin Bud.

What a great day for diving....party cloudy to sunny....warmish temps and no wind!!

We had the lake almost to our selfs less a 'gal' doing a bit of fishing....heck she should of asked us about the fish life today and saved herself the effort-lol!!

The Amish were around and treated us well... :D

Timeliner brought his new 'SWEET' hip shot spear gun.....he even had an Oklahoma Fishing license! We did 2 great dives BUT did not see one fish...turtle...snake...clam...minnow, just our luck. We saw a few ducks on the lake-:eyebrow:....nah! Guess Timeliner will just have to wait till his next dive/s to try that new toy out.

Despite the lack of fish....we had a great time, looking forward to another dive outing soon. :D

Dive#1 37ffw, 49f, 74min.
Dive#2 31ffw, 48f, 59min.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom