Lake Murray July 25????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I will be making it out to Murray on Saturday morn. Maybe even Friday eve' with a little bit of luck.

Well,we are here at murray,resting up after a very hot day of diving and swimming. We almost didn`t find an electric campsite, as all of the different campgrounds around the lake are almost full. We ended up finding a spot in "buzzards roost" so come by and find us and say hi. It took m about an hour to figure out how to post from my blackberry, so sombody needs to come visit.

Thursday, July 24
Yellowkunkfish --- Already there
Kunk35 --- Already there
Fresh Brownies --- YES
icosm14.gif

Friday, July 25

Yellowfinkunkfish --- YES
Kunk 35 --- YES
richerso --- MAYBE
Ryanh1985 --- NO (causality of work)
Chucksoul +1(Donna) -- YES (Friday night)
Brownies -- probably some still left, but.......

Saturday, July 26
Yellowfinkunkfish --- YES
Kunk 35 --- YES
richerso --- YES
Chucksoul +1(Donna) --- YES
Ftwdiver14 --- YES
Illini_Fan --- YES
Texdivguy --- MAYBE
Pearldiver07 --- MAYBE
Chace_nicol --- MAYBE
Aaron203 --- MAYBE
Brownies --- sadly, probably all gone by this point
thumbs_down.gif

I got the day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)... Might just go out to cssp, though, not really to sure, Ill probebly flip a coin in the morning.

As it turned out I was unable to go dive today/Sat. so opted for the 'pond' on Friday......hope all you guys have fun today at Lake Murray!!

Sorry I missed out today & was not able to make it! I was looking forward to diving Murray & meeting more of you kind Swampers!! Look forward to reading the reports...diving and brownies :)

How was the lake and diving??

I was looking forward to diving Murray & meeting more of you kind Swampers!!

She don't know us very well, do she?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom