Lake Murray July 25????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still playing uncommitted -- but monitoring this thread.

So who is planning on being there????

This is what I have captured thus far:

Thursday, July 24
Yellowkunkfish --- YES
Kunk35 --- YES
Fresh Brownies --- YES :)

Friday, July 25

Yellowfinkunkfish --- YES
Kunk 35 --- YES
richerso --- NO (causality of responsibilities)
Ryanh1985 --- NO (causality of work)
Chucksoul +1(Donna) -- YES (Friday night)
Brownies -- probably some still left, but.......

Saturday, July 26
Yellowfinkunkfish --- YES
Kunk 35 --- YES
richerso --- MAYBE
Chucksoul +1(Donna) --- YES
Ftwdiver14 --- YES
Illini_Fan --- YES
Texdivguy --- MAYBE
Pearldiver07 --- MAYBE
Chace_nicol --- MAYBE
Aaron203 --- MAYBE
Brownies --- sadly, probably all gone by this point :thumbs_down:

Last edited:
We are heading out Thursday morning, so if anyone wants to come out early and dive on Thursday, we will be there! I'm baking brownies right now!

Rhonda:D

If I can make it at all, it will be Saturday morning at the earliest. I just have too many responsibilities to deal with on Friday. Stupid responsibilities! ! !

Who has been there last and what sort of wetsuit is fashionable these days and Rhonda, what would you like for us to bring??????

I haven't been there since June 8th. I'll be wearing my 4/3, and maybe a neoprene beanie, depending on the water temp around 30-40 feet. When will you be there Friday night? We'll be grilling hamburgers, so if you're in time for dinner, stop by and have some! Just bring yourself!

Rhonda

Rhonda,

It looks like we wont get there until about 9... There were no campsites available so we are at the Hampton... What time will ya'll shut down??? We will be there all day Saturday and plan on dining with ya'll Staurday night... Is there special anniversary fare or wine we should bring???

Charlie and Donna

We should be staying Saturday night, it depends on how much Kunk35 complains about the heat.:D If we do, you're definitely welcome for dinner, so if you want to bring something, bring something that goes with dogs and burgers!

Rhonda

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom