Lake Mohave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mohave_steve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Lets go diving!

Anybody up for Lake Mohave? Activity out here has died....

Anyone????

Steve --

Would love to go, but unfortunately, I'm going to be back and forth between Vegas and China for the entire month of January. I'm definitely up for doing something in February, though. I'll drop you a line when I get back into town....

Andy

Hey Andy,

I look forward to it.
I will be in Washington the first week of February (gotta get my drysuit in order). Any time after that would be great!
Do you want to dive Mohave or look into a CA boat trip?
Take care.

Steve

BOTH!

OK, back to reality.... Mohave in February is more likely. I wouldn't mind doing it later in the day and incorporating a night dive. Let's touch bases in a few weeks.

Let me know how the dry suit goes. May look for some advice on that at some point.

Andy

Sounds great!

Have a good trip to Beijing.

Steve

A friend and I are hoping to come out Friday and Saturday, Feb. 8/9. Live in Flagstaff, so we'll be staying in Laughlin. Have never dived Mohave, and would love info even if you can't/don't want to dive with us. :) Tentatively planning 2 shore dives Friday, 3 more on Saturday, but need info on local dive shops for tank refills, water temp, good shore points, and so on. Any and all info is appreciated! I'll post a separate general plea for info as well. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom