Lake Jocassee update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm planning on arriving the 28th and I'm looking for anyone who wants to dive the ramp on Friday or Saturday. I will be diving the graveyard with Off The Wall Sunday morning.

Anyone diving the ramp this Friday or Saturday?

ah well, so much for my fantasies of going there because it's warmer than NJ!

Here is a video that my friend Dee edited from a couple dives this past Sunday with Off-the-Wall Charters.

[video=vimeo;31064530]http://vimeo.com/31064530[/video]

Nice video. I look forward to being able to dive there again.

Nice video. I look forward to being able to dive there again.
Jeremy. How have you been ? School going well?looking forwared to diving this sunday on the boat . I signed up for 2 charters (afternoon and night ). are you doing the Halloween dive this year ?

I have been out of diving for about two months due to a freak fluid build up behind my ears. I have to see the ENT before I am cleared to dive again. I will be at the lake in the morning helping Bermuda with the pumpkin carving and then heading over to LJDS for some fun before heading home. I am hoping their event stirs up someone who is in need of a drysuit. I am still trying to sell mine for school. Particularly since I can not dive for a while anyway, I will not be needing it. I will most likely not participate in a lot of diving, other than helping as a new DM next summer, until I am out of school (which is going well, but is much more work than undergraduate). Thank you for asking. I hope that you and yours are well too.

Until I can dive again, I will be watching this board with hope, looking forward to being able to dive again.

I have been out of diving for about two months due to a freak fluid build up behind my ears. I have to see the ENT before I am cleared to dive again. I will be at the lake in the morning helping Bermuda with the pumpkin carving and then heading over to LJDS for some fun before heading home. I am hoping their event stirs up someone who is in need of a drysuit. I am still trying to sell mine for school. Particularly since I can not dive for a while anyway, I will not be needing it. I will most likely not participate in a lot of diving, other than helping as a new DM next summer, until I am out of school (which is going well, but is much more work than undergraduate). Thank you for asking. I hope that you and yours are well too.

Until I can dive again, I will be watching this board with hope, looking forward to being able to dive again.
I hope you ca find someone to buy it to help you out .Tony and myself will be up around 10:00am sunday and go check out all the actuvities and hang out at LJDS. MAYBE WE WILL SEE THERE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom