Lake Divers look

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LakeScubaDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey everyone, we've got some new shirts available for lake divers. These are way cooler than "Amphibious Outfitters" shirts. Look at our website for more items too in the near future!

www.lakediver.com

THANKS ALL

frontlogoshirt.jpg

Ok nothing shows on your web site---so whats up????

texdiveguy:
Ok nothing shows on your web site---so whats up????

We're still tweaking it a little bit so it looks good! We want to release it when the whole thing is complete and it's going to be an awesome site. We're collaborating a lot of lake diving information and having a clickable USA map. I will email you what we have so far, but keep in mind it is still under construction. You can however order shirts from it with no problem through PayPal.

Thanks!

I've tried a couple times to get on your site but there is nothing ???

easyrider:
I've tried a couple times to get on your site but there is nothing ???

Hi, thanks for inquiring! We are working hard on the site to get it up to our standards of AWESOME! Keep checking that page for a link to enter VERY SOON!

Thank you!

www.lakediver.com

Here is a link to Midwest Muck Divers shirts. Click here

LakeScubaDiver...if you don't want this on here let me know and I will have a mod remove it. Feel free to post on mine.

Ok everyone, check out our site now! It is up and coming!! The shopping cart is functional and we're getting some new products out!! Mousepads, coffee mugs, look at the new site - We're pumped!!!

Thanks all

Hey everyone, we now have Lake Diver Mousepads available!!

ldpad.jpg

The cost is $8.50 + $2.50 shipping (USA).

Please visit the site to order!

www.lakediver.com

THANK YOU!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom