Lake City Dive Center Ribbon Cutting: Tues Oct 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
upload_2018-10-17_21-58-11.png

OK gang, this is a seriously cool new shop in Lake City. It's owned by Mark Fowler and his awesome better half, Susan. I will be doing some teaching out of here in case you want to learn from me. Come out and meet the gang!

.. new shop in Lake City. It's owned by Mark Fowler and his awesome better half, Susan....
Diver's always love to hear of a new shop opening,,,,,,,,Congrats to the owners!!

Mark is an exceptional instructor and he's making sure that everyone associated with the shop shares his love of diving and love of teaching. Up until opening up this shop, he was the Training Director for IANTD. The shop will be primarily SDI/TDI, but you can get other agency training as well, such as IANTD and NASE. I think PADI and NAUI are also represented. So anything you want to learn, we should be able to provide you. From basic OW classes to technical or cave rebreathers, we've got it all covered. They are right off of I-75 in Lake City, so they are easy to get to, the place is ultra clean and friendly as well as being well stocked. The shop will be featuring Dive Rite Dive Gear, which only makes sense, since they are also out of Lake City. I'm really excited about being associated with a shop again.

thanks for the invitation....i won't be able to make the grand opening but want to wish you and the others good luck with your endeavor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom