Lake Cerulean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagreg

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just want to comment on lake Cerulean. Just got back from there and I loved it. I highly recomend going. The vis now was about 20-25 feet. And the fish where pretty awsome to watch. Night diving also awsome. I recomend diving the wall at night and watching the show, watch the bass feed. Pretty incredable show. Well... enjoy if you go.

scubagreg:
Just want to comment on lake Cerulean. Just got back from there and I loved it. I highly recomend going. The vis now was about 20-25 feet. And the fish where pretty awsome to watch. Night diving also awsome. I recomend diving the wall at night and watching the show, watch the bass feed. Pretty incredable show. Well... enjoy if you go.

Where is Lake Cerulean?

Inquiring minds, and all that, y'know...

Take care,

SubMariner:
Where is Lake Cerulean?

Inquiring minds, and all that, y'know...

Take care,
It's in southwest Kentucy about 3 miles outside of Cerulean
You can also go to the North America message board on this site and you can find references to it there. It's in the dive destinations spot

Its a rock quarry located in Cadiz, KY. Its on the shallow side with a maximum depth of about 35 feet. As of a couple of days ago the water temp was 80 on the surface and 75 on the bottom with 20-25 feet of viz...though that may have dropped due to heavy rain this weekend. It a fairly nice place to dive though. You can check out http://www.divecerulean.com/ for more info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom