Lake Brownwood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am curious if anyone here has dove Lake Brownwood?? Thanks in advance. :wink:

nope, not me.....

:rofl3:....as you can guess this is a Timeliner and Texdiveguy adventure trek...:eyebrow:

Yep I got nothing but time now....I started me new job yesterday. Workout Queen!!!!:sprite10: Time to get healthy and get back in shape. I used to have a shape, it wasn't always round!

Brownwood? Now why would anyone want to do that?

Brownwood? Now why would anyone want to do that?

We are to check out reports that the Stephenville UFO sightings have a possible connection to Lake Brownwood. This is 'Top Secret" information....so don't tell anyone...:crafty:

We are to check out reports that the Stephenville UFO sightings have a possible connection to Lake Brownwood. This is 'Top Secret" information....so don't tell anyone...:crafty:

I thought there was a connection. It is probably those catfish that are as big as a car....no as big as a UFO.

Can I come???:D

I don't understand why you would want to travel all the way to Brownwood when Abiline and Kirby Lake are so much closer. And the vis should be almost as good.

I don't understand why you would want to travel all the way to Brownwood when Abiline and Kirby Lake are so much closer. And the vis should be almost as good.

Geez...Kirby Lake is not a focus point of UFO fever. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom