Ladies: Do you find men's private parts ugly or attractive?

Do you find men's private parts ugly or attractive?

• It is ugly!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • The penis is OK, the testicles are ugly

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The penis is ugly, the testicles are OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find it (penis and testicles) attractive.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hetero male view:

What is there for a woman to find attractive?

I was taught waaaay young to "make sure that the girl is happy and she will come back for more". It took me a few years to fully understand what my mother was trying to tell me, and then I was shocked that she told me in the first place.

Reminds me of a joke, of two school kids.

Dave say's, How can I get good lookin girls attracted to me? Arnie tells him to roll up a sock and put it in your pants, dave said thanks for the secret.

The next day Arnie see's dave walking down the hall and shouts to dave, put in the front of your pants.

Dr Bill and Dsix36, good answers. The rest of you, that explains why you didn't get those second chances.

Awap, 5 minutes is too much? Wow.

i don't think 'ugly', but 'hilarious when less than alert' is true. nothing funnier than my naked preschooler bending over!

Must admit neither my Dad nor my Mom ever told us anything about sex that I can remember. They both had well developed libidos from what I could tell, but refrained from offering much. I was in my early 30s before I fully comprehended what Dsix36's mom told him... ensure the lady you are with receives pleasure and she will return for more. As a biologist, I find women's sexual response to be pretty amazing if one takes the time to elicit it.

Now Dr Bill, as if you didn't have enough Dr Bill groupies already! :)

i'll be your groupie if you want, don.

Slacker, It's pretty simple.

I've always said that they simply aren't pretty unless they are attached to someone I love and who makes me happy. Then they are beautiful.

Gender perspectives on the others genitalia:

Women-Once you have seen one, you have pretty much seen them all

Men-Once you have seen one, you pretty much want to see them all

Back
Top Bottom