Ladies: Do you find men's private parts ugly or attractive?

Do you find men's private parts ugly or attractive?

• It is ugly!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • The penis is OK, the testicles are ugly

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The penis is ugly, the testicles are OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find it (penis and testicles) attractive.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slackercruster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Was watching a dvd of comedian Whitney Cummings. She is a funny gal. A little dirty mouthed, but still funny.

One of her jokes was about how ugly men's private parts are to women. She poked fun at the men for thinking their 'package' was so attractive to women, but in reality it is only attractive to the man and his big ego.

I gave it some thought and asked my wife. She kinda confirmed what Whitney said.

Thought I'd put it to a vote for the ladies to chime in...I'm always after the truth!

(Gay guys don't vote, we know you like how it looks. And lesbians, your kind of predisposed to not liking it. So prefer to hear from hetero ladies.)

Well, as I often say about my truck: it may not look especially attractive, but you can rely on it to get the job done. Usually.

Bumpin uglies always seemed like a good description

Rhone Man, men usually perceive that it gets the job done. What is more important is - Is that from your perspective or hers? :wink:

Rhone Man, men usually perceive that it gets the job done. What is more important is - Is that from your perspective or hers? :wink:

She has a perspective? :shocked2:

[video=youtube;cdExsAQuCQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdExsAQuCQA[/video]

Do you know why it takes a man an average of 3 minutes to be satisfied but a woman takes an average of 5 minuites?

scroll down

wait for it

its coming

are your ready

just a bit more

WHO CARES?

If more of you guys cared, you might not have to spend so much time looking at yours and having sex with yourself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom