La Monte Mine information needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floydp75098

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who I need to contact to get permission to dive La Monte Mine (Fredericktown Mo.) I am planning to make a dive trip Nov 21-22 in that area. My instructor and I are full cave certified and have heard good things about this place.

floydp75098:
Can anyone tell me who I need to contact to get permission to dive La Monte Mine (Fredericktown Mo.) I am planning to make a dive trip Nov 21-22 in that area. My instructor and I are full cave certified and have heard good things about this place.

I just saw this thread. I've done a bunch of dives there. If you still need contact info let me know. I have the number. If you have other questions about the place, ask away.

It's an interesting place but it's not much like most caves. Lots of t's, lines running through big rooms with limited vis, COLD water. Still, I like it.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom