Kudos to the SB Gods...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, but, you have to admit that skelator was thexier than he-man.

Someone has poor tastes in action figure hotties.

SB always finds a way "out do" themselves. I can only imagine what next year will hold!

My mom is a SB member that never posts, only lurks. Well... I called her today and told her that she needed to log on because "someone in Coz has the hots" for her! She didn't believe me till she logged on and called me... she said, "Who is that? How does he know me?" She was sooooo confused! LOL Then I told her to go to another thread about a wetsuit pooper... she was appalled! She says, "Why would they say that about me?" It was absolutely hilarious to hear her say that! Then I told her April Fools and explained it all to her! It was great! I can never get a joke over on Mom... but with SBs help, I did it this year! LOL :rofl3:

mike_s:
yeah... but I wonder how many new members came on today going "w.t.f." ? This board is crazy.... :rofl3:

You have a point! ^you^ should have thought about that before they started all this! :rofl3:

All the new members are gonna be afraid to come back! LOL

OMG! I'm gonna have to find all new dive buddies! I keep on gettin' people... sending IM's and such saying... "Check this out... you've been named!"

I'm gonna be in soooo much trouble! :rofl3:

erparamedic:
Wetsuit pooper

Great fun today!!! Thank you, SB for the great humor that was allowed today!

:rofl3: :D :eyebrow: :blinking: :rofl3:

No, that's not just today, erparamedic. You literally *were* the wetsuit pooer. You will be the wetsuit pooer tomorrow, and the day after. In fact, you may just have to go find new friends, because no one will dive with you now that you have that kind of reputation :wink:

Excellent El and everyone else involved!!!!

Who else could get so many people with a joke and have everyone of them think they were being targeted! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

It will be hard to top this one next year!

El Orans is in charge of our "special events". You can be sure that we will have FUN on several different days this year due to his twisted humor. Talk like a Pirate Day was his debut and he has developed our Holiday themes, New Years Day, Halloween, Valentines Day and the list seems to keep growing. Without wonderful volunteers like Laurens, we would be just another forum boring you to tears. Thanks to him, and all of the Mods (former and present) for making this a magical place and by far the best place to learn about diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom