Kudos to Rush Limbaugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is too bad and so sad that some soldiers were painted with the broad brush. He probably regrets that, privately.
I doubt it ... anything that increases his publicity and stirs up his fan base is a good thing.

Rush is, first and foremost, an entertainer. He doesn't even have to believe in what he says ... all he has to do is project enough sincerity to make people think he does.

I give him credit for turning it into a positive thing, however ... assuming all this money goes where he says it will.

sea nmf:
It is too bad and so sad that our elected officials cannot get on with some important business of the country, rather than come together for something like this. Sticks and stones. I'm sick of it.
Me too ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Trig, :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Current bid: US $140,100.00

:wave-smil

has anyone heard anything about the 41 that signed the paper matching the money as Rush is doing - i know the challenge went out - but now you don't hear anything out of these people??? Go Figure

Rush did challenge them to match the winning bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom