Kudos to Rush Limbaugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CALLER 2: No, it's not, and what's really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and talk to the media.
LIMBAUGH: The phony soldiers.

That's soldiers plural. The ones that talk to the media.

Exactly.

I would encourage anyone who thinks Media Matters is a "smear" site to actually read what they posted about this incident. They "smeared" Rush by quoting him accurately and completely. If you read the transcript or listen to the audio, it is clear that el Rushbo was not talking about one and only one specific soldier.

Media Matters - Limbaugh: Service members who support U.S. withdrawal are "phony soldiers"

He made an off-the-cuff stupid insult and he should man-up and apologize for it.

Media matters financed by george soros and in bed with the clintoons. Another left wing site

I see the fund raising as great way to turn his negative act to a positive one, he doesn't need to apologise, actions speak louder than words. Words don't finance the kids, money does. He's matching the money and contributing to a worthy cause. Lemons to lemonade. GO RUSH!

Media matters financed by george soros and in bed with the clintoons. Another left wing site

It wouldn't matter if Karl Marx funded them - they quoted him accurately and completely and they posted the audio. Rush is the one who referred to "phony soldiers". Read it or listen to it for yourself.

Congrats Rush, over $131,000 so far

I'm sticking with my earlier prediction of $150,100, but the more the better.

I'm sticking with my earlier prediction of $150,100, but the more the better.

I dont know he has the momentum and people are tired of the anti-military Reid and his comrades. Thats why there has been so much $ donated

Yes, patriot and soldier have two completely different definitions.

MHO: It is nice that the families of Marines are getting a donation. Yah, Rush.

It is too bad and so sad that some soldiers were painted with the broad brush. He probably regrets that, privately.

It is too bad and so sad that our elected officials cannot get on with some important business of the country, rather than come together for something like this. Sticks and stones. I'm sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom