Kraken/Weefine Dive+ app turn off phone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samtau

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can turn off your phone light or your phone with the latest dive+ app while your phone is in the kraken/weefine phone case? Several of the reviews I've read says that the phone has to stay on with your camera light on also while your phone is in the case. That is a major battery killer for my phone and a deal-breaker for me getting one of these cases.

I have this exact setup

I’ve never had my phone light on ever.
My iPhone XS has been put in the case in a morning fully charged and then after 2 dives and a surface interval I remove it from the case and Ive always got at least 50% battery remaining.

the case/phone has a standby mode to save battery. I’ve never heard of the need to have the phone light on, in fact this would ruin all the photos because of it reflecting within the case into the lens.

I guess this must be in Android only issue. I've read several reviews that the light stays on and even talked to a kraken authorized dealer that told me the same thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom