KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings from Bonaire, we arrived safely yesterday and did our first dive this morning.

See you all in about a week!

I'm green with envy!:D

Can't wait to see the pictures.....

Dive Safe and have a great time!

Green as the waters that we dive in!! I really do hope that you are/have enjoyed your trip.

Connection at the hotel is slower than dial up, you'll have to wait awhile for pics.

We had a great wall dive this morning! We did the shipwreck Hooker from shore later, when we came out the surf had really picked up, all of us ended up getting cut and bruised, that's what happens when you dive shorts and t-shirts in 85 degree water.... ;-)

that's what happens when you dive shorts and t-shirts in 85 degree water.... ;-)

The weather is 38 degrees and cloudy here this morning. :mooner:

I'm not coming back, oh wait, I'm on a one week immigration pass, damn they will find me and force me to leave......

The thermocline is a horrible 83 degrees today, we did a morning boat dive to the rock garden, got some GREAT video!

Now if I can get these urchin spines out of my knee from yesterday; I'll be ready for a night dive on the Bari reef.

I'm not coming back, oh wait, I'm on a one week immigration pass, damn they will find me and force me to leave......

The thermocline is a horrible 83 degrees today, we did a morning boat dive to the rock garden, got some GREAT video!

Now if I can get these urchin spins out of my knee from yesterday; I'll be ready for a night dive on the Bari reef.

I was nice to you earlier, but if you continue to post...:whack:

Post 577, and I'm enjoying a nice cold Amstel lager right now for you, mmmmm......Can't you just taste it???

Hey Chris, have a great time, and drink a cold one for me!!!

Kenny

Hey Chris, have a great time, and drink a cold one for me!!!

Kenny

You betcha buddy, missing you every day. It's hard to find a good dive buddy and you are the best, no one down here has come close. Wish you were here!

Hmmm....good dive buddy, a concept Jen will never understand......:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom