Konichiwa from Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowtiger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All! just found this site and looks like theres a whole bunch of useful stuff and knowledgeable people here! im an Aussie living in Japan for the past 10yrs and im getting my DM now and all the way to instructor level this yr! anyway just thought id say Gday or konichiwa.. and I look forward to learning ! :D

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! And good luck on your IDC...

Welcome to this great community of divers. Be sure to tell us of your experienes diving in the waters there as well as in your home country which I've visited, dived and greatly enjoyed the vitality of the people and the great diving!

Don't you 'konichiwa' me! Whatever that means. :D

Welcome to SB!

:cheers:

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

thanks all! Great to have the supportI look forward to asking and teaching! im doing my courses in Japanese and its pretty tough so i may ask for some references at times! thanks!!!

Konichi wa! I'm also a new member to this forum. Have a big favour to ask of you Snowtiger. I'm an owner of a Livaboard in Croatia and would like to break through in the Japanese market. Can you provide me with some contactinfos on touragencies that organize dive trips (VIP-Luxury small groups) fom Japan. I looked at some of the webpages but all of the websites are in Japanese(I should have continued with my Japanese years ago...I realize that now) and I cannot read any of that..
any kind of help I would apreciate it
Please contact me either over my web- page(all kontact infos are there) www.belugadivers.com or here over the forum.

thxn a lot :)

Sheesh, you're doing all of your certifications in Japanese? My hats off to you. I did my OW last October in Japanese...the hardest thing I've ever done with Japanese. I'm headed to AOW and Rescue. Welcome to Scubaboard. If you're ever down in Miyako, give a holler.

Back
Top Bottom