Kona Humpback today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't get your panties in a bunch over this. I just read that the Japanese are going to harvest 1000 whales including hump backs.

They plan to attempt to take humpbacks this year. Cpt. Paul Watson will have something to say about it. If you send Sea Sheperds some money, most if not all the money will be spent on direct action to stop marine exploitation and destruction, including patrolling the Antarctic to foil Japanese whalers.

I can't wait till the whales are all here. It's awsome to hear the whales underwater and hopefully I'll see one someday! Halemano, I donate to Sea Shepard and I'm glad you do too! Here's some videos from their last campaign to save the whales:

Sea Shepherd - Operation Leviathan Video

I hard the new Australian PM said he was going to use the fleet to stop this slaughter but I think he's backed off from that now...

Sean

My next Sea Sheperd donation will include a request for Quicktime videos. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom