Kona Dive Ops renting 100 cu ft tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm working on my air consumption but it'll still be worse than my buddy's for an upcoming trip. Would love to dive with an op that offers bigger tanks so he doesn't have to come up early because of me (and of course I would love the extra bottom time, too.)

Does anyone know of one that does this?

Thanks!

Ask for some breathing tips. I took a diver from 35 minutes to 62 minutes on the same profile in 2 dives a couple days back. If he were here another four days I'd probably be fighting to keep up with him on the air consumption. If you throw a 100 on a diver that gets 35 minutes off an 80, they'll get an extra 7 minutes, better breathing/diving technique will blow that out of the water.

Steve I might just take you up on that!

A little info about me... I am very comfortable in and around water, grew up swimming and boating. Overweight, but losing and also working out to improve cardio. Usually get 35-45 min in warm water on an 80. All time high was 52 min off Kauai last year.

We're still working out dates, but we'll probably be in Kona for 7 or 8 days in July or August :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom