Kona April 6-14, shore diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BenScuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be in Kona early April, will likely want to shore dive. 3rd trip there. I'll also do a few boat trips, but if you are travelling around that time and are interested in shore diving, ping me! Thanks, Benoit.

Check out Sandwich Isle divers in Kona, one of the longest running and outstanding dive charters there! Small groups, never more than 6 divers at a time. Been diving since early 80's with them, and just left on March 17. They can also rent tanks for shore diving, try "Two-Step".

My dive buddy and I get there 4/11 so we'll overlap a couple of days - up for some Place of Refuge or Crescent Beach?

Eric

Hey a fellow Washingtonian going to Kona! Cool! I will be in Kona from 4/3 to 4/17 This will be my sixth trip to the Big Island. Most of my diving, has been shore diving. We should hook up and dive! Do you ever do any night diving?

Hey HonuDiver from WA :) Yes, loves to night dive. I'm going there with my wife and 2 kids. She dives, but she isn't as experienced. We got a babysitter for 4 occasions, we might do more, or she might let me go on a few on my own, especially night dives. I'm sending you a private message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom