Kona Aggressor no longer in business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
1645033504268.png

That is wild, I was in Jack's Diving Locker in Kona today, and they said they have been worried about the boat being removed from the fleet. I guess it has not gone out since COVID? I cannot find any reports otherwise.

Now to see what happens with Cayman Aggressor......

I want to comment about aluminum, the pitfalls and associated drama surrounding the use of aluminum, but I don’t even know where to start.
All I can say is SCF, scary as hell!

That is wild, I was in Jack's Diving Locker in Kona today, and they said they have been worried about the boat being removed from the fleet. I guess it has not gone out since COVID? I cannot find any reports otherwise.

Now to see what happens with Cayman Aggressor......
Nope, it has not gone out since COVID. We were on nearly its last trip, Feb 28, 2020. I was booked for the end of September 2021, and it still had not gone out. I rebooked for November 2022, and got this sad notice. I hope there will be a new, improved Kona Aggressor someday. That trip was fantastic.

Nope, it has not gone out since COVID. We were on nearly its last trip, Feb 28, 2020. I was booked for the end of September 2021, and it still had not gone out. I rebooked for November 2022, and got this sad notice. I hope there will be a new, improved Kona Aggressor someday. That trip was fantastic.
I think I was on its next to the last trip right before Covid on march 7 to march 14, 2020.

I just sent that email that the kona aggressor was no more to my bunkmate from that trip. We all had a great time, hanging out at the hot tub after the night dives and playing cards against humanity.

All of us were browsing our phones since the aggressor was so close to the island, we all still had cell reception, reading about Covid hitting the US and seeing Hawaii literally shut down.

I remember we let the cook off a day early to shop for groceries for the next trip going out and I overheard he couldn't find even half the stuff he needed for meal prep at Costco.

Wild times. Sad its no more, but I'm assuming they'll be a Kona Aggressor III someday...

I'm sorry to hear that. It was going to be on my list once things open up again.

Back
Top Bottom