Kona Aggressor-First Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know some liveaboards have you empty your luggage in your room, and then they take the rest of your non needed stuff and lock it up at whatever location they have set up so it doesn't clutter the boat. Just a thought, I imagine the Kona Aggressor is big enough maybe extra luggage is no problem for them?

Contact the Kona Aggressor itself. They usually have a land based office that can accommodate that request. Phone number should be in the Know before you go package. Clothing for the boat : 3 swimsuits ( hang them on the rail to dry between dives) 6 tee shirts 7 skivvies 3 shorts, a warm fleece, hygiene items. Done. Usually go barefoot on boat as wet shoes on wet deck can lead to disaster. Have a great time. The manta dive is worth the whole trip. We did it two nights in a row.

Contact the Kona Aggressor itself. They usually have a land based office that can accommodate that request. Phone number should be in the Know before you go package. Clothing for the boat : 3 swimsuits ( hang them on the rail to dry between dives) 6 tee shirts 7 skivvies 3 shorts, a warm fleece, hygiene items. Done. Usually go barefoot on boat as wet shoes on wet deck can lead to disaster. Have a great time. The manta dive is worth the whole trip. We did it two nights in a row.

Thanks! Will check with the boat. And thanks for the packing tips. :)

Consider shipping the items you don't need for the liveaboard to yourself at a Fedex Office location nearest to the pier. You can select to hold it for your arrival. Using Fedex Ground it is fairly reasonable. Alternatively, call the hotel you're staying at and ask if their bell desk will store a bag for a week. I used to travel around the islands frequently on business, always returning to Honolulu as my base, and the hotel I frequented always held my bag.

Back
Top Bottom