Komodo LOB review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like you’ve got a serious addiction going on there! :wink:

Yes. It's so bad, I'm considering going back to Raja Ampat in April. I just got back in October! I've been bitten HARD. If so, that will be 6 LOBs in a 13 month period. I'm feeling so, so poor right now. It's a very, very slippery slope.

Yes. It's so bad, I'm considering going back to Raja Ampat in April. I just got back in October! I've been bitten HARD. If so, that will be 6 LOBs in a 13 month period. I'm feeling so, so poor right now. It's a very, very slippery slope.

That’s like every 2 months! Wow! I only wish I was that lucky.:clapping:

:D
That’s definitely worse than me. I’ll have 6 LOB’s in 16 month period (Sep 2018-Jan 2020). I’ll be back in Raja Ampat on Dec 2019 & Jan 2020.

Was on the Ambai a couple of years ago. Nice boat, everything worked, the food was good, the dives were good would dive with them again. Was diving with Underwater Tribe on a trip arranged by them - they picked the boat. As I recall it was a comparatively inexpensive trip.

You made me search on YouTube and watched their 2017 Komodo trip. It looks pretty good. I may go with them on my next trip to Komodo.

Komodo Liveaboard is a market place that specializes in providing boat booking service to explore Komodo National Park and surrounding. The main vision of our service is to provide a place for travelers who will visit Komodo National Park with wide range boat options in affordable price and flexible schedules. Booking boat tickets can be done easily at komodo-liveaboard.com.

Komodo Liveaboard the best way to explore the natural beauty and diversity of the underwater creatures in Komodo national park Indonesia. will give you all the information about the komodo liveaboard program, including the vessel information, komodo national park, komodo dive sites, water conditions, and the best time to diving in Komodo national park. We are proud to offer the most popular Komodo Tour Packages with attractive choice of tour arrangements. These tour packages are perfectly designed with comprehensive ranges of tourist activities, sailing boat, attractions and flight. Therefore, we are pleased to offer the following Komodo Tour Packages at your convenience choices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom