Knoxville Area This Weekend (April 7-8)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

utdivermatt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok East Tennesseans...

Surely I am not the only one around here this weekend craving some diving? I have only gotten a couple of dives in this year, and want to add on to that. So who is up for it? Loch Low Minn... Philly? Anyone? Itll be fun and a good time to practice some skills while vis is still pretty nice.

vis is probably great. Can't get off from work since I've asked off for my trip to ft. lauderdale after the semester is though. I still have to finish off paying for all my gear. I've been trying to drag my friend who's volunteer fire and rescue in union co. to start diving. Might actually drag him into a classroom this summer.

I still am planning on a cook out sometime in may if I can get off from work. Will however need to get new gear wet once I have it all and get it assembled.

utdivermatt:
Ok East Tennesseans...

Surely I am not the only one around here this weekend craving some diving? I have only gotten a couple of dives in this year, and want to add on to that. So who is up for it? Loch Low Minn... Philly? Anyone? Itll be fun and a good time to practice some skills while vis is still pretty nice.

Hi utdivermatt

Me and my buddy are going to dive Cherokee Lake by the dam this Friday, April 6 about 12:30 or 1 PM but I doubt many would like to dive that lake, viz is somewhat poor. We dove Philadelphia on the 26th and 29th and for us was really clear. Especially at the deep end we figured maybe 25' viz at 75 feet. Still is pretty cool the water so wear a 7mm hood and gloves at least.

James

Back
Top Bottom