Know of any LDS that "rent" BP+wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey everyone,,,,Hawthorne,CA here. I have been reading quite a bit about these BP's+wings. I dont have any experience with these, nor do I have any dive buddies, that dive with these things. But,,,,Im curious about them and would like to try them. I am wondering if anyone knows of any LDS that has these for rent? In the Los Angeles area, or anywhere with in reasonable driving distance from Los Angeles. Thnx.
:confused:

I've got a better idea. One of our board members, MHK, gives demonstrations on DIR and BP/wings often in Los Angeles. He brings BP and wings for folks to try out. Send him a PM and see when he's going to hold the next demo.

Thnx..........

Ill try that.

Brian

The folks at AquaTech in San Diego used rent out "DIR kits." You might give them a call if you're in the area. Otherwise, a DIR-F is a great way to try a BP/wing.

Back
Top Bottom