Kits, parts and "stuff" for the Oceanic Atom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swinchen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
HI All,

I was wondering if Oceanic has a hard plastic guard for the Atom 2? If so where do I get it?

Also I would like to get a couple transmitter and watch o-rings. I am just not sure where to get them :)

Thanks,
Sam

The guard for the Atom 2.0 is actually soft and slips over the band ends.
I'd call Oceanic or give your local dealer a call

Thanks, ordered them up :) That little sticky disk just doesn't cut it for me.... I am looking forward to having a real guard.

There should have been one with your Atom. It's included int he box. Not just the static cling crap, but a silicone cover.

The o-rings you can get from Oceanic or from an Oceanic service center.

What? really? Hrmmm... I wonder if LeisurePro took it out :/ I did not get one... that static/cling disk sucks though. Oh well, even if LP did take it out I got a killer deal on it, work the price of a lens guard.

Actually... when I got it the screen was already activated (not in deep sleep mode) so I know they frigged with it a bit. It has no dive history on it though so I think it is new... it sure does look new. I can't wait to get it back from oceanic with the EL 2 problem fixed and the new firmware.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom