KISS cell splitter - pics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trimmatters

Registered
Reaction score
Hey team

KISS Sidekick

Picked up a cell splitter board and whilst I had some thoughts on how it might all fit together when ordering, they have not panned out.

Anyone got a pic of how they’ve fixed the board into the head? How does the bracket get involved?

Anyone know how it’s done?

I am absolutely certain I’ll be kicking myself once someone posts a pic, but it’s always when you know the answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 18.15.38.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 18.15.38.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 22
Hey team

KISS Sidekick

Picked up a cell splitter board and whilst I had some thoughts on how it might all fit together when ordering, they have not panned out.

Anyone got a pic of how they’ve fixed the board into the head? How does the bracket get involved?

Anyone know how it’s done?

I am absolutely certain I’ll be kicking myself once someone posts a pic, but it’s always when you know the answer.
That’s a splitter board for a Sidewinder, not a Sidekick. Real pity if that involved postage from the states.

You’ll need either Molex Splitter Cables (which triple the number of horrid exposed Molex connectors you’ll use) or to find one of the small batch boards and solder the terminals end to it yourself. Note, this may also allow you to switch to vastly superior SMB cells (a la Fathom, JJ).

Hmm

I had that conversation with the team at Narked at 90, and the item is listed as "Kiss rebreather cell splitter circuit board-FITS SPIRIT SERIES AND SIDEKICK"

In an email I asked about the molex splitter cables and their Molex head unit, but was pointed back to the need for isolation via the board.

I've also reached out to the team at Narked at 90.

Thankfully shipping from UK is slightly more gentle than the US :D

Hmm

I had that conversation with the team at Narked at 90, and the item is listed as "Kiss rebreather cell splitter circuit board-FITS SPIRIT SERIES AND SIDEKICK"

In an email I asked about the molex splitter cables and their Molex head unit, but was pointed back to the need for isolation via the board.

I've also reached out to the team at Narked at 90.

Thankfully shipping from UK is slightly more gentle than the US :D
Yeah curious what they suggest. Ideally you end up with something this sized:

I think Mick still has his SK but he’s over in Sydney. If you run out of other options and aren’t in touch w the rest of the Aus SK community let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 10
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom