Kinsey bike trip 04-21-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WallDiver77

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Weather Permitting:

Place: Kinsey TrailHead of the Glade Trail System in Farmington.
Time: 11:00AM (because of weather concerns, departure time from the trail will be 11:15am... please be punctual.)

Possible bike ride tomorrow (Sunday 04-21-07). Group is to meet at the trailhead located at the extreme end of FootHills Drive in Farmington (this is where FootHills comes to an end in a large paved turnaround area).

To find FootHills Drive, turn right or left (depending on what direction you are traveling... of course) onto Pinon Hills Blvd from HWY 550 (right there at the Zeims Ford dealership). Take an imediate RIGHT onto FootHills Dr. from Pinon Hills Blvd. and follow this all the way to the previously mentioned turnaround. Park. Unload and get ready to ride.

No predetermined distance set for this ride, but do bring your camelbacks full. Cameras? Gloves? Helmet!

Post your questions/comments below..... Leslie will respond.

Pat

Hi Pat!

This was easy. Leslie and I will be there. Bill needs some nudging. Do we ride to a destination or just until we want to turn back. Hope that you have to approve lots of people to join the web site very quickly.

see ya
1cent

1cent:
Hi Pat!

This was easy. Leslie and I will be there. Bill needs some nudging. Do we ride to a destination or just until we want to turn back. Hope that you have to approve lots of people to join the web site very quickly.

see ya
1cent

Hey Penny,

I just PMed you (translated that means Private Mailed you) about whether you needed any assistance making your first post! The answer to that would be, "No"! You may pick up your Private Mail by clicking on "Private Mail" right under your user name as you sign in.

No destination or length of ride has been predetermined. I am only hoping that the weather is good! Check back here about 9:00am tomorrow for the latest weather observation :blinkinge from my neck of the woods. I'll report ..... then you can make the decision of whether we're riding or not.

Thanks for posting!

For those of you attending this ride the weather is near perfect.

Currently we have no wind with a temperature of around 42 deg F. Clear skies with unlimited visibility!

It should be a great day; See you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom