Cayman Brac Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't speak for Little Cayman, but Cayman Brac has very little nightlife. I was there at another resort last summer and the extent of your evening choices is hanging out by the bar or a night dive.

Lin:
Brac sounds great. My husband and myself and our 18 yr old son want to do some diving end of July beg Aug. We have dived Grand Cayman and it was fun but we are always looking for something new. Will my son be bored stiff in the evenings on Cayman Brac or Little Cayman?

If he is a social butterfly I would say he's likely to be "content" with the night life. But if he's socially challenged, then it's probably too "stiff" for an older teen. Let's face it, most resorts like this are full of the older crowd. There is youth, but it's more like the later 20-somethings and early 30-somethings than teens. You really have to go because you love the diving - and that's enough.

Back
Top Bottom