Kind of an unhappy customer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

p1p

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been waiting 4 weeks now on my Zeagle zx50d to get it rebuilt.

Now I find out from my rebuilder the orifice for the 2nd stage is on an unknown backorder from the factory itself.

Any way to grease the skids on this?

I've been waiting 4 weeks now on my Zeagle zx50d to get it rebuilt.

Now I find out from my rebuilder the orifice for the 2nd stage is on an unknown backorder from the factory itself.

Any way to grease the skids on this?

Did you send your reg to Zeagle for service, or does your local dive shop have it? Get me some info and I'll see what I can find out!

Thanks and sorry!

Scott

Did you send your reg to Zeagle for service, or does your local dive shop have it? Get me some info and I'll see what I can find out!

Thanks and sorry!

Scott

Sent to my LDS(Tacoma Scuba), who sent it to Don Peterson (SP?) the big rebuild facility in Port Angeles I think. I'm not sure if the 2nd is still with Don, or back in Tacoma.

All thats needed is this tiny little blue plastic screw in orifice for the 2nd stage zx50d.

All thats needed is this tiny little blue plastic screw in orifice for the 2nd stage zx50d.

From northeastscubasupply.com :

Zeagle Second Stage Orifice

$9.99

Product Information

Zeagle # 342-0212-4B
This is a replacement orifice for Zeagle Second stages. This version replaces the blue plastic one with a stainless steel orifice.

Last edited:
Dude!!!

Awesome, thx!!!

they've changed to a metal one, I have them as well. If your rebuilder needs a hand, I'd be happy to help.
Neptune's Realm Scuba Center in Avondale, PA. 610-268-8500.

will do,after a phone call with my LDS, I'll get back to you.

they've changed to a metal one, I have them as well. If your rebuilder needs a hand, I'd be happy to help.
Neptune's Realm Scuba Center in Avondale, PA. 610-268-8500.

Nice.

My LDS expressed some concerns whether this truly was a factory equivalent replacement (same orific size, etc).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom