KIdde 2.0 modification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman62

Contributor
Reaction score
I just completed building a diving compressor -- light weight (less than 50 lbs.), 120 vts - less than 20 amps, 2.0 cfm. 4500psi capable, grade E air with repackable filter cartridge, fill my 80 in 40 min. LOVE those military units.

Nice unit frogman and by-the-way I went to your Website. It looks like you offer several other models as well.

I bought a nice and light weight Noah-Howden military compressor from Jim (Frogman) in January and have been very happy with the compressor and service. It is a 130# 8hp honda powered unit. Jim has been a great source of info on compressor operation and maintenance on Scubaboard and Yahoo Compressor_Team and has many years of experience. Jim has always been easy to reach and quick to reply to any questions I have as compressors seem to be his passion. I can reccomend Jim based on my experience and I first learned of his buisness here on Scubaboard.

Hawksbill,
Glad to hear from you and thanks for the good words. I am now down to the last 6 cfm unit for sale. It is a 5 hp electric and then I have one that I made up for myself that I plan to keep for many years. I still have new govt. depot repair kits for the NH's and will support them for quite some time.
BTW the little 2 cfm unit has gone to Texas for an air gunner and a New 4.2 unit will be shipped to Canada next week.

Frogman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom