Kicking styles.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James your post is too sophisticated for the basic scuba... Will likely trigger a red flag :)
Just saying....

Damn. :angrymob:

I am a big fan of the Frog Kick because it makes me look like some entirely new species. I find that when I get back on dive boats men stand between me and their wives for fear that they will not be able to resist the call of the wild and the chance to tame such a beast. I find that fish stare at me, and show me to their young as an example of how to be fluid and efficient underwater. I swear I once had a spotted eagle ray stare at me with a jealous look of amazement. When mere mortals see my anti-silting techniques, they are forever changed. The power stroke on my Frog Kick has been scientifically proven, in multiple university studies, to actually increase visibility for those around me.
I don't know whether to worship you, or hunt you to display you over my fireplace.

I don't know whether to worship you, or hunt you to display you over my fireplace.

LMAO!!!

Yeah, I get that from time to time. :)

I think that just might be my new signature line!

Let me guess.... you don't drink beer often.... but when you do it's Dos Equis?

Interesting. So nobody does the dolphin kick any more? I use it in place of the flutter kick on reef dives. A couple of short bursts and a glide phase to keep the silt down. Plus it's far more efficient: 11%-29% for the dolphin versus 5% for flutter.

Interesting. So nobody does the dolphin kick any more? I use it in place of the flutter kick on reef dives. A couple of short bursts and a glide phase to keep the silt down. Plus it's far more efficient: 11%-29% for the dolphin versus 5% for flutter.
Very rarely for me. I do it sometimes when I'm going up and over something and then down again quickly.

Back
Top Bottom