Key West Position

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They don't allow ugly in the Keys? I guess there is no law against ugly discrimination?

Next you will want huge TaTa's as a listed requirement for the job. That is not mentioned either.

In my world, I would ask for a photo, followed by TaTa size, and then marital status. :rofl3:

I would like to find out more about the position, can you send me the job info and where its located in KW...Thanks

We have a full time position available for instructor/sales. If interested send photo and resume

What would you like a photo of? I'm not a very good photographer, but I have lots of photos. Please be more specific. :idk:

We have a full time position available for instructor/sales. If interested send photo and resume

I'm interested....

do I get the job?

image.php

They don't allow ugly in the Keys? I guess there is no law against ugly discrimination?

Next you will want huge TaTa's as a listed requirement for the job. That is not mentioned either.

It's Key West, it's not huge TA TA's he's after. :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom