Key West Position

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunset949

New
Reaction score
We have a full time position available for instructor/sales. If interested send photo and resume

What shop? What is the pay?

We have a full time position available for instructor/sales. If interested send photo and resume

first time poster, gives no job or shop details, but wants you to send a photo?

seems fishy. :popcorn:

Even if it's a real job, is this the kind of place you want to work for if their first requirement is to "send a photo" ? :shakehead:

I was questioning that too Mike S. I was just curious.

How about some more info, do you have a web site ???
(You know i i'm trying to fing DM work but with adds like this it not helping !!!!)

I'm a PADI instructor, interested in your position, and have no problems sending a photo, but "to where" ?

An email address would help, even in your personal contact information in the control panel. I can send you a PM, and I have, but I guess if you look at my Avatar that's a photo of me.

more info needed from you?, pm me back if you wish.

PHOTO??? What, if I'm hot I get the job. What if my ears are crooked??? No job? Yeah...you're just who I want to work for!

I'm quite sure requesting a photo for this type of position is illegal. Feel free to be sued if you wish, but you are opening yourself up to all kinds of discrimination lawsuits if you don't interview someone who meets your very vague qualifications.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom