Key Largo - Looking for Seasoned diver thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be sure to check out VRBO.com We have rented various homes in the area, depending on the size of our groups. Just be sure to check out all of the reviews and do your best to make sure it's a reputable owner.
Yep. Thanks. Good advice.

Welp, we're down here too diving with RR. Seas were rough and we squeezed in two tanks on Woody's. Quite possible the boats won't go out tomorrow.

Welp, we're down here too diving with RR. Seas were rough and we squeezed in two tanks on Woody's. Quite possible the boats won't go out tomorrow.
My wife and I fly in tomorrow. First dive scheduled for Tuesday. The forecast is looking pretty rough Tuesday as well. Looks like it gets better after that. How long will you be there?

My wife and I fly in tomorrow. First dive scheduled for Tuesday. The forecast is looking pretty rough Tuesday as well. Looks like it gets better after that. How long will you be there?

Last dive day is Tuesday. Looks like your timing is good. We, on the other hand, may be drinking Bloody Marys tomorrow and touring the dive museum.

Well, all of the remaining dives got blown out. We left Tuesday rather than Wednesday to head up to Lauderdale to try to get dives in on Wednesday since the wind and seas were forecast to be improved up there by then. No go there, either.

I am looking into returning in mid-July to do a re-do. Can anyone tell me if July is typically good weather?

Well, all of the remaining dives got blown out. We left Tuesday rather than Wednesday to head up to Lauderdale to try to get dives in on Wednesday since the wind and seas were forecast to be improved up there by then. No go there, either.

I am looking into returning in mid-July to do a re-do. Can anyone tell me if July is typically good weather?
Yeah, it didn't get much better after you left. I did get two trips in. 3-5 ft seas on one. 2-4 ft seas on the other. Not ideal, by any means...but I still had a blast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom