Key Largo For Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcurts

Reaction score
Hi All,
I hope that everyone is doing fine after all the "Bad Weather" that you have had lately.
I will be in Miami and Key largo for Christmas, staying a couple days at the Marriot in Key largo. Do you have any recommendations for dive operaters in that area? What is the water temp that time of year?
Thanks for your help.

Diver's City is outstanding. I recommend them highly.
If possible book a trip to the Speigel Grove with them.

My favorite is It's a Dive. They are attached to the rather ritzy Marriott Resort there but run independant of the marriott. They cater to the resort service standards though by helping you load and unload, they help you out of your rig when you get onboard after dive one and set you up on a new tank for dive two while you get a Evian and some snack crackers. The rate last I went was $45.00 a trip of two tank dives. I bought the five dive card and number five was free. First class, a ACTUAL DM onboard and just a great crew all around.

Eric

My buddy and I have been very happy with Horizon Divers in Key Largo. We have used them on multiple occasions in the past, and definitely plan to use them again.

Wristshot

marcurts:
Hi All,
I hope that everyone is doing fine after all the "Bad Weather" that you have had lately.
I will be in Miami and Key largo for Christmas, staying a couple days at the Marriot in Key largo. Do you have any recommendations for dive operaters in that area? What is the water temp that time of year?
Thanks for your help.

When I go up north to Key Largo I dive with either Quiescence Diving Services
-OR-
SCUBA-DO

I am starting to book quite a few divers for Christmas already--so don't wait too long to make reservations.

I dove last week with Silent World in Key Largo. It was a first class operation! The staff was great and we had four fantastic dives. I highly recommend them. Enjoy!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom