KEY LARGO DIVE REPORT, friday, 6/6/14, pics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were on Molasses yesterday as well (with Sea Dwellers). Saw two stingrays hanging out, not a care in the world. BEAUTIFUL conditions.

Not bad this morning on the Benwood either. :)

we stopped by on our way in and chatted with your captain(our good buddy, scott) during the 1st PM dive. terrific out there, and conditions look super all week,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Hi Tim,

Nice Sharksucker, they give me the creeps when they think I am their shark. I love the Whitespotted Filefish and the ? Balloonfish

Thank you scubadada. He stayed for awhile. That is a Porcupnefish, almost 2 feet long. most of he time very shy, but not yesterday.

File Gumbo?, Chicken and Sausage?, Seafood? or Ya Ya? Mine's more of a Ya ya with everything in it but never any Okry or file. Makes it too slimy. Unless you know just how to do it.

A good old-fashioned chicken and sausage gumbo...with Andouille sausage and tasso :D Gonna make some people VERY happy :bounce2::bounce4::bounce:

Yes Pic 3 is very Artsy-Love it!

+1 for great Pics...

We dived there for the first time last November for my 50th B-Day and just fell in love with the place. When we return to the states we plan to make the Keys an annual pilgrimage.

Very cool shots!

Thank you Morethan1.

---------- Post added June 11th, 2014 at 07:46 AM ----------

+1 for great Pics...

We dived there for the first time last November for my 50th B-Day and just fell in love with the place. When we return to the states we plan to make the Keys an annual pilgrimage.

Thank you Oldbear.

File Gumbo?, Chicken and Sausage?, Seafood? or Ya Ya? Mine's more of a Ya ya with everything in it but never any Okry or file. Makes it too slimy. Unless you know just how to do it.

This one won't have Okry or file, but sometimes I do make it that way and it's not slimy-BECAUSE I DO KNOW HOW TO DO IT...:acclaim::acclaim:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom