Key Largo Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflyprops

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be in Key Largo the first week of August and am looking for a good boat to go diving with. I would rather not dive on a cattleboat but do not want to pay exorbent prices either... I am especially looking for one who will do the Speigel, Duane/Bibb etc.

Thanks!!

(I tried a search but the function wasn't cooperating.)

Divers City

Ask for Barbara, she will take good care of you. She runs a great operation out of Tavernier, near Key Largo.

My and I spent a week in Key Largo the second week on June. We dove with Silent World. 14 people on the boat. No DM in the water, but it was not needed. Great price - $179.00 for 10-2tank dives. The Capt was great, and the boat would go almost anyway the majority wanted to go. I would always mention a spot, and guess what, we ended up going there. I would definitely dive with Silent World again!!!!!

i second that on divers city and also try island ventures in key largo(brian). 10 divers max and flexible dive profiles. both operations are top notch,

reefman
key largo

Check out Island Ventures....www.islandventure.com Not a 6 pack, but no more than 10 on a boat, and "No Stress."

Thanks everyone. I am currently checking the boats you guys mentioned out. If you have any more suggestions keep 'em comming!! :wink:

Thanks!

I would go with Divers City....they are good and will take you anywhere you want to go. they at least did it when i went a couple of months ago. Good luck and let us know

My wife and I have dove with Captain Jeff, owner/operator of HMS Minnow. He takes a maximum of 6 divers and the cost is down to $50.00 if you book three 2-tank trips with him. No DM so you are on your own.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom