Kentucky Scuba is Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think this is the same Hidden Paradise that is just down the road from Blue Springs. Never been there but haven't really heard anything good. I am up for it if someone wants to go.
Found it interesting that they haven't updated their web site since 2001.

It is now March and everyone should be digging out the dive gear. With the weather we have been having it shouldn't be long before the temps are in the 60's for weeks.

I'm interested, I've already added this to my must check out's this year.
Anyone else ever been diving there? BTW Wally, I returned Bill's bag back to him!

Land Locked:
I'm interested, I've already added this to my must check out's this year.
Anyone else ever been diving there? BTW Wally, I returned Bill's bag back to him!

Chris,
If you want to check it out, I will be with you... I am sure Wally will be there, too.:D

LOL~~~ All trouble makers get together....:wink:

Chris, glad to hear that you returned the bag to Bill...took me a second to figure that one out. TROUBLE MAKER!!

I'm sure that we can work something out for Hidden Paradise. I know it will be a few weeks since some of us are wienees when it comes to cold water.
I might even have a new play toy by then. I keep telling myself that I shouldn't buy it but it is all about getting a good deal on it.

crpntr133:
I might even have a new play toy by then. I keep telling myself that I shouldn't buy it but it is all about getting a good deal on it.

Man,,, what new toys are you talking about?

Video camera or Steel tank?

hoosier:
Man,,, what new toys are you talking about?

Video camera or Steel tank?

I hope this madness stops! :D Just saved myself about 400 bucks by buying used but man it has to end someplace. I might have to take out a mortgage on the house to support my scuba habits.
Already bought the video camera around Christmas time, not steel tanks either.:06:

crpntr133:
I hope this madness stops! :D Just saved myself about 400 bucks by buying used but man it has to end someplace. I might have to take out a mortgage on the house to support my scuba habits.
Already bought the video camera around Christmas time, not steel tanks either.:06:

Man, we missed the fantastic deals on Worthington steel tanks.....:wink: The price goes up almost 33%..... I might get the sony camcorder next week (used one). I also need a housing though... LOL~~~:wink:

You guys and your steels,,,,,,make me an offer, AL80 new 2005, o2 cleaned,
Nitrox sticker, only used a few times. PM me an offer, anyone???

Back
Top Bottom