Keeping up with forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katdiver2005

Reaction score
Ok, here's a question. How does everyone manage to keep up with all the post? By the time I get to read one thread it seems to be over so in order to reply I would have to bring old news back. If I were to start a new thread I'll more then likely be told to do a *search*. Ok, waitin to hear your secrets. :D

You just kinda gotta jump in... Most people here don't get mad if you open up an old post thats been lost... I just use the new posts button and read what interests me...

ScubaBoard ain't for the faint at heart !! Try a search if its relevant...if you find nothing....or nothing useful...ask. So what is some nimrod tells you to do a search? Odds are something new will come of your question. And, I guarantee you....there isnt any subject that hasnt been discussed before....that wont be discussed again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom