Keeping the Family together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's official. I signed up for a NAUI Instructor Training Course!!!!!! I've had the opportunity to help with classes a couple of times this year I really enjoyed it. One of my Instructor/friends suggested The ITC.
My wife and son signed up for the DM course!!!!!!!!!

We'll be going through our favorite shop (not a local shop)

Heheee!! I'll be much to busy for my usual mid-winter depression this year!! :bonk: :wink:

You might PM JBD on the board he just got done with his ITC a few weeks ago. He might have some good tips for you.

Good luck.

Chad

Welcome Brother,
There are less of us then them, but that's what icing is for...to make the cake look good. Here's to the chosen few...:eek:ut:
I'll teach you the secret handshake later...heheh
There can be only one,
The Thunder from Down Under,
The Gasman

That's great news Tavi! What could be more fun? You and your family should have a blast!
Rick

I hope to be doing my DM this winter. Looking forward to being in the water during the winter.:boom: :eek:ut:

ps Tavi....don't remember if I thanked you for our pms on Christmas night last year. so thanks...Tim

Tavi,
Good luck at the ITC. Is it a weekend course or full 10 days streight?

The course will be over the next 2-3 months. 2 nights a week and all day Saturday. We'll end up at 100 hrs or more total. Includes the Prep course (I'm not a DM or AI) and the PSI course.

I'm sure there will be a lot of studying to do too!
I'm amazed at what I've forgotten since I did my nitrox cert.
I guess it's true......."If you don't use it you lose it" or maybe it's a case of selective memory??
:huh:

Happy Holidays to All !!!!!!!!!

Hey Tim, maybe we'll get to do it again this year!! I enjoyed those PM's too!!

:)

Tavi -- you and your family are going to be a "teaching machine"! Good luck, and bravo for taking the leap to the pro-side of things.

(BTW -- try to reserve the 3rd weekend of September next year -- maybe this time you all can come up and join the charter!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom