KCET "Revisits" Ocean Defenders Alliance (kinda)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divebum Don

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Producer Angie Crouch revisited ODA, but only put in a small amount of new coverage from the OML platform clean up and the caissons project. Thanks ODA Tech Team! Much of the episode was old Infidel roll...

We GREATLY appreciate Angie and PBS/KCET for keeping So Cal Ocean Clean-Ups in the public's eye!

Airs tonight and Sunday on KCET, LA.

Ocean Defenders | Environment | SoCal Connected | Shows | KCET

Last edited:
Not to diminish ODA's successes in this area of removing ghost gear, but there were a lot of other divers involved in the Infidel project both before and after ODA came out. Of course I applaud what ODA has done both here and off the mainland coast.

Awe JEEZZ Bill, I Agree!!!! I wuz by NO meenz the proper guy for the pre or post dive interviews. I'm jus a dork diver..

The "Infidel" wreck SUCKS!!!!

Hats off to ALL the divers and Captains that have brought this blight to light!!!!

Last edited:
Wish I could have seen the additional footage this time, Don... but I haven't had TV reception in a year now (and only occasionally actually miss something important... like this).

Back
Top Bottom