Kauai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. I'm hearing 4-7' swell NNE reported through the week, with a mild south swell 2-4 possibly increasing mid week, via NWS and some local shops. Let me know what you think of your diving on Monday. No first hand experience beyond some swimming in the warm shallows of Lydgate, but I've heard 75-76 for water temps. Have fun and stay safe, Slingshot.

The diving was great. We dove Sheraton Caverns and Nukumoi. Sheraton Caverns was incredible. We had turtles all over the place. I would suggest diving Sheraton caverns to anyone.

Glad you had fun. Sheraton caverns was my first ever boat dive, back when I was a teenager (how long ago was that?). I did Fastlanes, Harbor Ledges, and Koloa Landing last week. Some south swell did come in mid week, peaking Wednesday, but Koloa was calm on Friday.

Slingshot

Back
Top Bottom