Kauai Review - Blue Dolphin Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SafetyStopBait

Registered
Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
# of dives
50 - 99
On Kauai, does anyone know Blue Dolphin Charters or the diving off napali coast? They offer a snorkel/snuba cataraman along the napali coast and seem to encourage non-divers or new divers to try scuba there. Seems a good fit for my wife who is newly certified padi open water.

Thanks!

I've done it twice. The diving is short and shallow, but it's cheap. Only $35 extra.

While the snorkelers are doing their thing for an hour, the divers do a 1/2 hour tour.

Afterwards, lunch buffet and unlimited Mai-Tais.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Dolphin has a great staff and good reputation here on the island. I'm quite sure you would have a great time. One other possible consideration is to do a semi-private dive at Koloa Landing. It is a fantastic shore dive for new and experienced divers alike - and has incredible critters including Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles up close and personal. It's a shallow site that is very protected and pretty much a slam dunk in terms of a fantastic time in a personalized setting. Maybe the opportunity will present itself to do both.

If you have any questions regarding your visit that I may be able to help you with just let me know. If been here on the islands almost 15 years and would be happy to help with any questions you may have or offer suggestions for you time here.

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend
A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom