Kauai in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ill be here then and would love to dive some more get in touch closer to the date and will see what the work schedule looks like

What were the temps when you dove? I can wear a skin anywhere between 78 and 80 degrees and my wife wears a lycra at those temps

I think the DM said it was 76 my computer said 81 no real thermoclines

Today at last a full day of clear, sunny, warm weather!

Went diving with Seasport this morning for the second time. Water and animal life is much better but still a little cool. Water is clearing nicely! Still lots of wave action so I would surmise the North shore is a no-go.

Like I said earlier - I've been coming over to Kauai every two years since '97. I've dove virtually every outfit on the island. Instructors and divemasters come and go regularly and I've known many personally by name. Right now I would wholeheartedly endorse Seasport. Don't own any stock in the company so make of it what you will!

Back
Top Bottom